Snowing in western NC!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
It won't add up to much, but it's the first for us this year. Temps headed down down down. 30 is finally stretching it's legs. I filled it up at 6am and had coals and a 74 degree house at 5pm.

At least I finally got around to cleaning the chimney, the gutters, and insulating the chicken coop this weekend.

Attachments

• th_newYears100.gif
    th_newYears100.gif
    100 KB · Views: 223
Rock on, K :)

It looks like you are in for a chill outside. Good to hear that the big boy is finally getting a chance to wake up and show its stuff. Got to love those long burns.

Yeah cold down that way. Florida is even doing below freezing in places tonight.

Glad ya got that thang in there and running Teach to keep you and da boy warm.

Sounds like perfect timing to me. My son usually took gutter duty for me--I think he likes it up there.

Enjoy your snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.