So Far, So Good.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDad320

Feeling the Heat
Jul 13, 2008
NW New Jersey
I had 6 tons of pellets to start the heating season. I am heating about 95% with pellets. (Our house is 2000+ sq ft. with 10 ft ceilings in every room) I will complete burning my 4th ton on or about Feb 1st. At this rate I should run out around March 10th. Pretty Good, I think.... So far this winter I have used about 125 gallons of HHO...... All together (not counting buying the Thelin) it will cost just under $2,000.00 to heat my entire home (including hot water). Very Happy as last year heating costs were over $4,000.00...... Next year I think I will get 7 tons (actually this spring / summer). I Came, I Saw, I Pellet Pigged!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you will need some more for the rest of March and April!
I though I would need about 3 tons and bought 4. but as of today I only have 75 bags left.
Not sure if I am going to need more.
Hope it does not stay this cold all of Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.