1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

so i was able to find a harman p61a at a dealer but.............................

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by tonto, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonto

tonto New Member

Loc:
    CT
    he said he won't service it.claims i live too far away.by car it's roughly 45 min each way.kind of stinks,it's his last one in stock.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Steveo

Steveo Member

Loc:
    Maine
    I bought my P68 from another state and I am sure the dealer will not drive here to service mine. As long as I can get the parts shipped to me I am not worried. I also noticed that not many of the dealers do repairs or installations, they sub almost all of the work out to repair guys.
  3. tonto

tonto New Member

Loc:
    CT
    good point but i need someone to install it,im not that handy
  4. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA
    And also you would need someone to repair it if something went wrong.
    I think people are forgetting that not everyone feels comfortable installing/doing repairs
    on their own stove.
  5. Steveo

Steveo Member

Loc:
    Maine
    I would do some searching and find out who the local guys are who are doing the service and installs for the dealers.
  6. Batn2balls

Batn2balls New Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    It is possibe that a heating and air company might work on it. Some dealers do not install and have you get a certified htg & air vendor to install it. Just a thought.
  7. tonto

tonto New Member

Loc:
    CT
    just seems strange,its not like im in a different state or anything.plus it was his last 1,but he probably wants to sell it to someone local and he knows he wont have any trouble doing so either.oh well.....the search continues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.