So, I was thinkin.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2011
N. central Ia.
Maybe this guy aint as smart as I am huh? I wonder iffn he sharpens chains too?

Reactions: ScotO and raybonz
My bet is that the whole thing was staged and they brought that tree right down on that truck intentionally. How could the dude who was supposedly in the truck when the tree fell be so calm as to talk about what's coming up in the next episode? I ain't buyin' it.

;lol I seen that a while back

Reactions: ScotO
Yeah, no doubt about it, that was staged. The guy wasn't even in the truck when the tree hit it. A somewhat funny clip.

Geez guys. You do realize this was all in fun and didnt really happen dontcha? What happened to a sence of humor? My goodness.

Geez guys. You do realize this was all in fun and didnt really happen dontcha? What happened to a sence of humor? My goodness.

Oh, I fully realize it was posted for fun and the video was also done for fun. Knew it was posted for fun based upon your chain sharpening comment. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.