So im in the middle of an energy aduit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroverkill

Feeling the Heat
Aug 10, 2010
Northern nj
overkillauto.com
So i was thinking of converting to gat to take out the 2 275 tank in my basement that i use

state has some great rebates and 0% intrest for 10 years and up to 5k rebate on certian repairs

so they are going through the audit and they tell me you should qualify for a tier 3 rebate blah blah blah

all we need is your elect bill for 12 months and your oil bill for 12 months

OOPS here is the problem i only use 250-300 a season down from the 1000 plus gallons before the stove install

ANYONE willing to help a member out and send me a few reciepts (you can take out the name and stuff ) this way i can "show" usage

So i was thinking of converting to gat to take out the 2 275 tank in my basement that i use

state has some great rebates and 0% intrest for 10 years and up to 5k rebate on certian repairs

so they are going through the audit and they tell me you should qualify for a tier 3 rebate blah blah blah

all we need is your elect bill for 12 months and your oil bill for 12 months

OOPS here is the problem i only use 250-300 a season down from the 1000 plus gallons before the stove install

ANYONE willing to help a member out and send me a few reciepts (you can take out the name and stuff ) this way i can "show" usage

Anyway to get a copy of the pre-stove bills? Even if they only want current bills, I'd send the old ones, along with the new ones, and explain what's going on. I might even add something like "The wood stove has saved on the bills, but due to age / whatever I can't keep up at this rate and need to save on a primary again, etc..

pen

Reactions: rideau
Your probably not gonna have much luck posting this on a wood stove forum, most of us have small gas/oil bills too.

Reactions: Hiram Maxim
i installed the stove when we bought the house but the previous owner went through 4 tanks a season 5 when it was VERY cold

Status
Not open for further replies.