So my cat really hates the pellet stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had Busch Light. Not bad. Kinda like Natty Light. You need to get out more. ;lol

Reactions: will711
I have had Busch Light. Not bad. Kinda like Natty Light. You need to get out more. ;lol

Just had a thought you know how pellets get re bagged do you think that beer gets re canned ? and we may be in fact drinking the same thing?;hm

Just had a thought you know how pellets get re bagged do you think that beer gets re canned ? and we may be in fact drinking the same thing?;hm

Farther and farther off topic, bad bad moderator, but for sure it is a given with what the company that bought Anhauser Busch is doing to all of the beers. Including Bud. They are cheaping out on the ingredients in all of the AB beers.

1986 old. lulz.

"Hamms, the beer refreshing..."

hamm's_beer_bear.jpg

"from the land of sky blue waters.

You do a fine job, some how it just turned into another beer thread I'm not sure how that happens maybe it''s the avatar my bad. To the OP sorry I hijacked your thread.

You do a fine job, some how it just turned into another beer thread I'm not sure how that happens maybe it''s the avatar my bad. To the OP sorry I hijacked your thread.
Well... the thread topic was totally silly anyway so who cares where it goes? :)
If it's gonna be beer, here's a recipe to try: Take a bottle of Founder's Dirty Bastard (careful, that's 8% abv :confused: ) and one of Smuttynose IPA. Pour half the Bastard in a glass and add half of the Smutty. Enjoy. Pour the rest of the Smutty into the Bastard, cork and save for later.

Well... the thread topic was totally silly anyway so who cares where it goes? :)
If it's gonna be beer, here's a recipe to try: Take a bottle of Founder's Dirty Bastard (careful, that's 8% abv :confused: ) and one of Smuttynose IPA. Pour half the Bastard in a glass and add half of the Smutty. Enjoy. Pour the rest of the Smutty into the Bastard, cork and save for later.

Cork and save for later? Nah, Just use a bigger glass! :p ==c

Cork and safe for later? Nah, Just use a bigger glass! :p ==c

2 bottles that's just a snack;)

I'll have to look for these when I'm in VT next month.

Cork and save for later? Nah, Just use a bigger glass! :p ==c
Haha, agreed. 'Course, when I said "later", I was thinking like when the first one was gone...

Bad bad bad. Poor that AB rice stuff down the flush and get a good beer, say Narragansett ............... Bear heading for the bunker ........... >

The cat hates me, but LOVES the stove. if I really cared I would wear a stove costume... NOT

Here are a couple of pictures of our Labbie hating the pellet stove:

004.JPG005.JPG

Click on the pics to embiggen!

P.S. We also ferment our beer in here... *great* for fermenting... :)

Reactions: Brokenwing
016_zpsd9345ad9.jpg

mine doesn't bother with what's in front of the stove pad. She lays on the pad, right up against the stove. When she gets too hot, she goes out on the unheated porch to cool off, then right back to the stove.

Reactions: St_Earl
Status
Not open for further replies.