So now i know who's been hoggin the pellets....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoolGuyinCT

Feeling the Heat
Jan 17, 2012
Plymouth CT
Hi

Pellet burning in central CT here. I always wondered where 30 or 40 tons would sell to overnight. I must admit you guys have kept me on my toes for a few seasons. Im also glad to see I am not the only nut case running "mad scientist" pellet experiments and collecting data in the living room. well im looking forward to "pellet talk."

Ray

No Oinks for you pal, what an entrance, accusing us pigs of making off with all of the pellets in CT in one night. We didn't do it. Nobody did it.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Welcome! Come in, sit down and grab a cup of pellets.....I mean coffee.

“mad scientist†I'll take that as a complement! :lol:

Welcome PGinCT. Maybe I'll see you while out pellet hunting! :cheese:

Welcome.... This is a great place, with a great bunch of smart people. Men, Women, and Children (<Me) ;-P......

Welcome....You just made the next best decision to buying a pellet stove joining this forum.

welcome to the forum
Ct Huh, should not be any competiton for me with pellets
if you ever want some Somersets
I have all of them HEHEHE
watch out for J and old mount vernon
they will try to seperate you from your pellets
again welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.