So the other day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nectardan said:
Mainegeek - your husky (in your avatar) is beautiful! I want one so bad.

Thanks nectardan!

If you were closer I'd offer an excellent breeder. Our male only cost us $300 w/ papers. Our female was a rescue (no papers and maybe mixed)...

becasunshine said:
Along the same lines as this thread,

Best. Commercial. Ever. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7bGBUlx2M (make sure your sound is on)

I like it... any dog owner can relate to the dogs mannerisms!

Although, I don't think my dogs are smart enough to open a Safety Deposit Box--they eat pellets after all! I'm sure they would eat crayons too if I said the word "treat" while handing to them! lol

macman said:
DAKSY said:
I can see the commercials now...

This is your brain...
This is your brain on pellets...
Any Questions?

Now THATS funny!!

Hey Hoss, let me guess....you'll store his pellets in the hopper to your Revolution, right? :)

Safest place I know of. Nobody stole any from there, yet.

mainegeek said:
Eats pellet escapees every now and again

Must be a dog thing.... my two huskies circle around me when I'm filling the stove... as if they are dog treats. I try to keep them away but ifI drop any their on it immediately!

mainegeek said:
Eats pellet escapees every now and again

Must be a dog thing.... my two huskies circle around me when I'm filling the stove... as if they are dog treats. I try to keep them away but ifI drop any their on it immediately!

Hmmmm,
dogs worship the sound of pellets thinking they are food/treats
cats worship the heat they put out

Just an observation. Love dogs (especially Huskies and Labs), just not home enough at this time of my life. Maybe when I retire in 20 years: Yeah, like THAT will ever happen :)

JB: could have been worse, you could have woken up to NO PELLETS !!!!!!!

Maybe your stove was low on pellets that night and the stoves temp sensor was sending your mind a signal to get you up to feed it.
It is Harman ya know. And everybody knows that a Harman can do anything, right?

Let the flames begin!!!! :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.