So the stove fairy visited my house when I got home from work today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
David, Captain Hornet https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/thisnthat/12148/, drove his big diesel up the Saluda grade with a bed full of oak for moi.

Though I'm sure he doesn't appreciate being called a fairy :lol:

He DID give my tiny stove the side eye, and kept mumbling something about helping out little old ladies :mad: but I guess I can live with that.

Thanks again Captain!!

He also took a dozen turns with the sheepdog and the tennis ball, so I only have to do that 9988 more times tonight.

I don't really know how much. But he did make it sound like I was doing him a favor getting the wood out of his truck :lol:

For next year.

There's a pretty visual--a fairy godmother in steel-toed boots with wings and a chainsaw and a big cigar. With firewood. Brr--oooom-bmm-mm--

No fairies on my horizon--ds and I need to go haul some wood up the hill before we lose the light tonight. Thinking I've got about five weeks of winter left and four weeks of wood . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.