So what kind of vacuum cleaner do you have? in the house? for the shop/stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eureka! I've discovered the vacuum! :cheese:

I installed a Nutone central vac for the wife when we moved into the current house. The total equipment bill was much less than some of the high end vacuums. Boy, does it suck and I mean that in a good way! It has two motors in series and does the proverbial golf ball/garden hose thing. It's so powerful, it needs its own circuit (arr, arr) It's the first vacuum that I have ever used that needs the bypass valve thingy on the handle to keep the suction down on area rugs. Definitely worth the trouble to install IMHO. The vac-pan inlet in the kitchen is great for quick sweep jobs when you don't want to haul out the hose.

DO it! Your significant other will thank you!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.