So who's NOT BURNING !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will hold off on lighting the stove today. It is 71 outside right now.

SlyFerret said:
BrotherBart said:
I think I will hold off on lighting the stove today. It is 71 outside right now.

Hmm... now that's mo-cycling weather!

-SF

I was tempted. But knowing that it ain't gonna last and that I am going to need some kindling for the rest of the winter I fired the splitter and filled the kindling boxes today. That way I don't end up out in the snow cussing myself for not doing it while it was warm.

Hi, They keep promising 40's and 50's but I haven't seen anything above 39* here. Do you think that 3 1/2' of snow on the ground has anything to do with it? Still passively burning.

Jim

Just got home, my lovely wife has the bedroom window wide open, yep, she's cleanin' windows, haha.

No fire here tonight.

No fire here, just cooling down and waiting for the big swap thursday!

swestall said:
No fire here, just cooling down and waiting for the big swap thursday!

Methinks when you have that Mansfield cranking you will have a smile on your face that couldn't be wiped off with a baseball bat. :cheese:

Haven't burned in two days. House is holding at 70* Outside 50-60 and damp.

Status
Not open for further replies.