solar park

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deweave

Jun 6, 2012
Does anyone know about any solar parks located in a business/industrial park or supplying power to a business/industrial park?

yes jags. I would like to know if there are any that exist, and if so what are they called and where are they located?

Feel free to elaborate. There are actually quite a few on this site (including one business owner that I know of) that are solar geeks.

You'll probably do a lot better on other sites to look up this info. It's really not the focus of Hearth.com, though we do have a member that does large scale solar installation in industrial parks for profit.

Ahhh...Use your googlefu, grasshopper. The above links were found using "Industrial solar park" in the search bar. I would suggest going to sites that offer "Service" or "Installation" and see if they have any referenced installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.