Sold my first cord of the season!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burntime, I could buy it for that here but there is no way! Sure, I could sell the saws, splitter, trailer, atv, etc., etc. But there just is now way I would stop cutting my own wood. I have the wood and enjoy the cutting anyway so why not do it?

Yes, I guess you are right. I actually do enjoy it to a point. Now that I am ahead it is more fun. Behind is not the place to be...

I'd have to say 150.00 here would be comparable to where ever you live cost of living here is much cheaper Indy is 30 miles south and would go for 225-300 cord. dont let the price fool you.

I was just with a friend this weekend and in Cedar Rapids, IA and he gets 2 cords of red oak, seasoned, split and stacked in his garage for $95 total. Unbelievable!

wendell said:
I was just with a friend this weekend and in Cedar Rapids, IA and he gets 2 cords of red oak, seasoned, split and stacked in his garage for $95 total. Unbelievable!

Yes, unbelievable.

Nice going Jay, let me know when you want to tackle those other trees. You were born at Ball, is that what happened.

MMaul said:
Nice going Jay, let me know when you want to tackle those other trees. You were born at Ball, is that what happened.

I think so will be cutting wensday and suday this week

MMaul said:

I think so, will be cutting wensday and sunday this week hour or 2 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.