Solid Rust free West Coast Bricknose F-250 wood hauler on CL.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halligan

Feeling the Heat
Jan 19, 2012
Southeastern Massachusetts
I've seen a couple wood hauler threads here lately from guy's looking for wood haulers. I came across this ad on CL and figured I'd post it here. http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4321144707.html

I have no affiliation nor do I even know the owner. It just seemed like a really clean truck and I know some guy's love the brick nose Ford's. Heck I want to buy it but the wife would kill me.

It might actually be too nice to beat up as a wood hauler but I'll let you guy's decide.

Reactions: D8Chumley
Purty:cool:

If this was closer to me I would be interested. Too bad it has the red interior :(
I would probably have to keep my beat up 86 F250 for those deep woods scrounging days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.