Solo 30 installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oilbegone

Hearth Supporter
Pictures of the recent install.

Attachments

• tarm 003.jpg
    tarm 003.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Tarm Install 019.jpg
    Tarm Install 019.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Tarm Install 020.jpg
    Tarm Install 020.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Tarm Install 021.jpg
    Tarm Install 021.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Tarm Install 022.jpg
    Tarm Install 022.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Tarm Install 023.jpg
    Tarm Install 023.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Tarm Install 024.jpg
    Tarm Install 024.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 283
Nice looking install,Did you use the Tarm diagram?Now all we need is some cold temps.Have you done a first firing yet?

Yes we did follow the Tarm diagram with the fossil fuel backup and the Stss storage tank. Had to add an extra relay for the air handler. I think it is going to work out well. Had a small test fire last night and today we heated the tank up to 165, I would never have guessed that the house temperature could be regulated so precisely with a wood fire.
The electric water heater was being used temporarily until the Tarm was installed. The one thing I can not figure out is will I be able to use the oil boiler to heat the tank in summer for hot water once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.