Some Lake Erie fun with my son.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazdik

Oct 29, 2009
NE Ohio
Here are a couple of vids i took of my son fishing from the RIB.

My Wife Amy running our Chris Craft...

good size fish to handle, for a little guy.........he's a trooper though!

-Soupy1957

Gazdik said:
Here are a couple of vids i took of my son fishing from the RIB.

I give you a lot of credit for staying with your son until he did what was expected of him. A lot of people would have given up and just done it themselves. Good to see!!!!

I give you a lot of credit for staying with your son until he did what was expected of him. A lot of people would have given up and just done it themselves. Good to see!!!![/quote]

+1 Good fishing! Water looks a little cleaner out your way than mine :lol:

Hey Gazdik where are you at ni NE Ohio, And what part of the lake.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. Nate we don't keep sheephead around here, I don't think they make for good eats, now had that been a perch or walleye...and believe it or not about a minute after i shut the camera off the fish slowly swam away..I told my son he was just catching his breath..lol. estang I live in Trumbull county and boat out of Ashtabula. We belong to AYC right by the draw bridge.

My neighbor cleans my sheephead from Oneida in a way that makes em delicious. Took him a while to talk me into trying it. He said"Its white fish meat, just eat it"

Now I keep every one I catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.