some links not working on web site

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same problem. I'll move this thread over to the Forum Questions room.

Thanks for mentioning the problem.

pen

Yeah we need to take that thread down. Rod bailed out of the business three years ago.

Right, but he was still doing some repair and his web site - maybe he can gift us the old web site files and I'll put 'em back up...

He messaged me back. I have some hope. He's on facebook as stove doc. He has links in all those stickies so we'd have to take all of them down......let me see how fast he is gonna move before we axe them. I might want to save the posts...oh, yeah, we can soft delete them......maybe I will copy them to a text file and soft delete some of the post (those with just links, no info)

Status
Not open for further replies.