Some of my helpers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
They seem to follow you around when you have a saw (Stihl) in your hand.

Attachments

• 100_6361.JPG
    100_6361.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_6362.JPG
    100_6362.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_6450.JPG
    100_6450.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 148
My 372 usually brings in the bucks:)nice pics. Cool they just sit there

Do they do some yardin up around your area ZAP? I remember some areas up around the Cranberry Lake area they use to do that. Nice pics. Thanks.

Three of your helpers tried to destroy the front end of my truck this morning on the way to work! Luckily my Spidey senses kicked in and I stopped before i hit the little ba4tards!;)

Reactions: ScotO
Do they do some yardin up around your area ZAP? I remember some areas up around the Cranberry Lake area they use to do that. Nice pics. Thanks.
Once the snow gets deep enough.

They don't get near people here at all.
If I really keep my eyes and ears open when walking through the woods I might catch just a fleeting second of the whites of their tails.

There's been quite a few of them in the field here after dark. They were out there BEFORE dark just a month ago, but then deer season kicked in and they went nocturnal (as they always do this time of year). Now that deer season's done, they've settled down a bit and are back in the field....

Reactions: zap
Status
Not open for further replies.