Some picks of the hearth and stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace

Oct 8, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Hope this works!! Excuse the lack of base board, we are remodeling. Did the last break in fire this morning! We are burning it right now just to get hang of it. going really well. Having no problem maintaining 500-550.

Attachments

• IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 878
  • IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 850
As it should be! Well done.

pen

pen said:
As it should be! Well done.

pen
This site was very helpful! Got quick and accurate info when needed. The cord of oak that I split is bone dry:) it doesn't pop or crack and lights off pretty easy. Can't wait for it to get colder so we can see how it does heating the house!

Congrats!!! It's a Beauty!!!

Great job...
I like the look of the Jotul Oslo, pretty stove...
Nice tile... ;-) it looks like ours...

That's the slate i wanted but the other half said(TAN) ugh!

Love the look of a black jotul on slate...and yes i have the same

Looks real nice Wallace. Bring on the cold!

Congrats great looking hearth and stove!

Ray

That is the exact look i would've gone for.NICE!!!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!! We are really happy with the way it turned out! Looks nice and if last night was any indication, it is going to go a heck of a long way towards helping ease the propane black hole:) we had to open a few sliding glass door last night cause it got a little warm in the house! The way I looked at though is it gave me a good excuse to sit on the couch in my boxers with a cold beer:))

Nice slate and stove!

Wallace said:
...The way I looked at though is it gave me a good excuse to sit on the couch in my boxers with a cold beer:))

My modus operandi = boxers and t-shirt all winter long...

Good for you, you will be doing alot more of that as the season rolls along, you may even get company to share the warmth.

Very nice Wallace, very nice!

Nice hearth. Nice stove.

. . . and doesn't everyone sit around in their boxer shorts and T-shirts . . . I mean the only time I put pants on during the winter is when I have company . . . or have to go outside . . . and sometimes even then I don't put on the pants (for going outside I mean . . . with company I will always put on my pants.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.