some Press for the Hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Rohr

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 9, 2008
SW Missouri
I wrote an article on wood burners for PHC News this month. I was most impressed with NoFos' data display and included a picture. www.phcnews.com for the story, not sure if pictures show up there.

hr

Attachments

• MVC-029F.JPG
    MVC-029F.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 378
HR, Great article that sums up the options available for wood boilers. Also the PHC news looks to be a first rate resource for further study. Of course I linked to your personal site and ordered your "cool tips" e-book. While not reading the entire volume I was intrigued by the use of ICF's for a storage tank. Just last week I emailed a manufacturer to find out what the temperature ratings were.Still no answer back though. I figured to use them to build a tank and line it with the polypro or epdm. Which adhesive would work best for gluing the liner to the foam ?
Have you seen any published info on max sustained temps for the ICF's ?

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.