Some recent work, Oak and Lil cherry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN BOY

Minister of Fire
Sep 20, 2012
Western Mountains ,NC
well here's some recent work fellow wood Nuts ! ;) This is from the 2 red oaks ive recent got and a little bit of cherry. The 044 tackled it with ease. My little red wood hauler 88 ranger helped me get 12 loads . Lets just say i need a lil break for a few weeks. My girls are ready to split and stack. probably 3 1/2 -4 chords if i had to guess Some recent work,  Oak and Lil cherry Some recent work,  Oak and Lil cherry Some recent work,  Oak and Lil cherry Some recent work,  Oak and Lil cherry

Nice pictures of a good score that will produce fruits for your labor

Thanks Tim should be good to go in 2015/2016 . There are 2 Chestnut oaks and a dead poplar coming down were i got this supply should put me close to 6 cords for this years scrounge.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.