Somebody needs to make a road trip for this lil guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
We met him and he is just perfect. Sweet and not hyper. And he has whiskers!

352634-2.jpg

http://hendersoncountync.animalshelternet.com/adoption_animal_details.cfm?AnimalUID=352634

dang it mrs K, my wife just dropped an "awwwww" I have 2 dogs currently and they are a collective handful. he certainly looks to be a spirited lad though. if I could i'd think about it , but im "dog rich" right now.

maybe someone else in the community might take a trip for him. looks like he's a cheeky lil sport. the eyes are what I look at. wanna know about a dog, look at the eyes they will tell you all you want to know.

Cute, but a little too far to drive...besides, it looks like my cat might outweigh him. :eek:

Reactions: BrotherBart
I'm in the same boat - 1 dog and now 4 cats - daughter moved home with her best friend. My german shepherd is two and full of energy. Would be too long a road trip... sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.