Somebody told my son what heating oil costs for the winter....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterMech

And here was his reaction .....

Jared-Whoa.jpg

I guess I missed out on something good out front...

Watching.jpg

Captain is a Labradoodle and my wife's first child. :rolleyes: He's a "1st cross" (Mom was a big standard poodle, Dad was a big lab.) and he came out with a unique coat. Usually they have a more teddybear-ish appearance. He resembles a black wolfhound (not quite that big!) but plays/retrieves like a lab.

captain eating ice cream2008.JPG

He does a great job cleaning up the ice cream containers! >>

Christmaswithring2008.JPG

We're a dog family. :)

Reactions: ScotO
Nice lookin family ya got there, MM. My cousin has a goldendoodle, man is THAT thing a curly haired sunnuvagunn! Great pics!

Reactions: MasterMech
And here I thought that I was going to see some predictions on fuel costs.... Which, by the way, gas jumped up to $4.10 today

The boy looks like he is saying "Dad! You're not taking a picture of me naked are you?!" LOL

We had a labradoodle that looked liked Albert Einstein with long straight hair. We also had a big white german shepherd female in the family. The two mated and we kept the son who was frequently mistaken for a wolfhound.

stacy.jpg

I had that exact same expression when they told me how much it was going to be to fill my propane tank.

great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.