Someone I'd like you to meet... another mini Hearthie !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutu_sue

Jan 21, 2006
Northern NJ
I'd like to introduce you to my son Aedan. He was born on March 7th, our first. I can't tell you how much he lights up our lives.

He's already up to 17lbs. and the Doc says he'll be eating us out of house and home someday. That's okay as long as he's big and strong enough to split red oak. Will have to burn more wood to offset cost of feeding him.

Attachments

• CIMG0025.jpg
    CIMG0025.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 503
Real big and maybe a linebacker?? Wont need to slipt wood

Congratulations, Sue - Great Picture - He'll be out splitting wood before you know it.

Awewome. Congratulations. The little guy happens to share my birthday. Hope I didn't just jinx him. :) I've got 3 and 1 year old boys in my house. I'm overrun with toys. I don't even both trying to put them away anymore. I just try to clear a path to bathroom and kitchen so if I get up in the dark I'm not likely to step on anything painful in my bare feet. :0

Eric

Congrats, good looking kid. Just wait til he's a teenager, I have 2 and they do eat you out of house and home at that age. Good thing is they can earn their keep by helping you out with firewood chores.

The joy of children, mine have all flown the nest . enjoy every minute Congrates

Congrats! What a hansom fella, I'm sure that he'll be a big help with the wood pile.

Hope you are getting some sleep!

Thank you all for your good wishes. After 3 pregnancy losses we thought it would never happen. As for the delivery, it was completely natural, but not by choice. I wanted an epidural, but they refused to do it because I have spina bifida occulta - some of my lower vertebrae aren't closed all the way. Thank gosh he was here in less than 7 hours. Whew!

As for sleep, he's been sleeping for 5 hours at night, except for this week because he cut his first tooth and I see another just coming through next to it. Ah, so I'm tired, but when I see all that smile, I don't even remember how tired I am. :)

Sue,
Congrats! Thanks for sharing a picture.

If I ever get my act together perhaps I can post belated pictures of my two munchkins, ages one (as of 6/21/) and almost three (as of 8/29).

If you can believe it I chose unmedicated labor the second time around because the epidural was more trouble than it was worth with my older daughter.

Enjoy every soft, warm, fuzzy moment while you can. They get big so fast.
~Cath

Sue,
Great looking young wood cutter! To be a super lumber jack, he needs to also eat meats cooked over real hard wood and smoke...he'll be better for it. Bring him down here when he gets a few teeth and we'll get him started on a proper bbq diet...we'll make dat boy extra strong and purdy. Foods on me.

Stickburner

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine strapping boy he will be , he'll be carrying in the firewood before you know it. enjoy it all , trust me , 3 days ago (it seems like ) i was changing diapers, last night i was at a high school orientation... where did it all go??

Status
Not open for further replies.