Someone is ready for the snow...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
Went outside a few hours ago to shovel, and took the dog.
There was about 3-4" of fluffy snow, not even worth starting the snow blower.

Bella was not crazy about the boots at first but soon forgot about them when we got outside.
She was loving the snow.

(Click the pic link, full image would not work.)

Attachments

• PDR_0002.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: milleo
Does your dog not like the cold/snow? She looks to have a thick coat on her. My dog (Australian Cattle Dog) loves (LOVES! LOVES!!) snow. I wouldn't ever think of putting a sweater on him unless I shaved him bald :)

Does your dog not like the cold/snow? She looks to have a thick coat on her. My dog (Australian Cattle Dog) loves (LOVES! LOVES!!) snow. I wouldn't ever think of putting a sweater on him unless I shaved him bald :)

She likes the snow just fine, it is just that here coat is not that thick, especially on her belly, that's the reason for the winter coat.

Nice looking ACD,they are cool dogs.

My springer's love the snow. They look like kangaroos in the 9" we got Thursday. Sky and Bell (Bell is facing camera about a year old in the avatar.)
Short antedote Bells first snowfall with really big flakes, she acted like Chicken Little, The sky is Fallin The sky is falling, she was totally freaked out by it. Sky on the other hand, to her, was just something new to play with. These 2 are sisters and couldn't be more opposite of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.