1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Someone please help - cant get stove hot enough

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by kflorence, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kflorence

kflorence New Member

Loc:
    new hampshire
    I have to say I laughed out loud with this one. All kidding a side I would never risk burning myself over a wood stove! Thank you for your concern though.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. kflorence

kflorence New Member

Loc:
    new hampshire
    I completely agree with you 100%!!! I am insisting on a full liner and block off plate and I will stop payment on the check 1st thing in the morning. That will get some fire (no pun intended) under the installer to rectify the situation. Thank you for all of your input.
  3. kflorence

kflorence New Member

Loc:
    new hampshire
    Sorry, i know what you mean. This site is mostly men so I was trying to explain the best I could so that they would understand what i was doing.
  4. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    kflorence, when a thread gets this long (over 100 posts), what happens many times is people scan a few posts, think they have something to contribute, and post a response without carefully reading the entire thread. Consequently, we end up re-visiting things time and again, and tend to lose focus on where the troubleshooting process is leading us. If it's OK with you, I propose that I close this thread to further inputs and tomorrow you start a new thread to continue the saga...sound alright? Rick
  5. kflorence

kflorence New Member

Loc:
    new hampshire
    Sounds perfect! I will post new tomorrow and give an update. Wish me luck and thank you all for your input.
  6. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    I wish you all the luck in the world. It's been fun so far. Looking forward to the sequel tomorrow. Shuttin' this one down now. Rick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.