somerset at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
was just @ lowes and saw their deal. 297.50 ton, - $ 25.00 for 1 ton, and if you qualify 10% off if a vet. =243 good untill 9/9/10

Don't forget about the movers pack at the Post office. There is a 10% lowes coupon there.

Somersets are nice by the way!

I just looked into that coupon and you cannt use it with anyother discounts.

Ahhh, That stinkes. Good pellets though. If things go like last year and there is lots left after the holidays. Don't be surprized to see the price drop a bit more. Thats when they need to move um out. About the only good thing from a bigbox I can think of!

I just used the 10% coupon with the discount, got 4 ton for $939.00. They did not want to give it to me at first, but I told them I would go to Home Depot and spend the $1K. They changed their mind real quick.

Check out Long Pond Stove Shop in Wauregan CT I believe they have them for $239 p/ton

Status
Not open for further replies.