Somerset pellets at Menards(Michigan)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefwonders

Nov 11, 2010
Mid-Michigan(Munith)
Menards in Jackson,MI has Somerset pellets for $4.38/bag and I asked if they price match Home Depot. HD has their pallet of pellets for $179,so Menards sold theirs to me for $179 even though HD had a different brand. I really like Menards. Going back tomorrow to get another pallet.

That is a GREAT price for Somersets....very good pellets. If I were you, I'd be buying as many tons as I could afford & store for future winters.

My thoughts exactly!

would love to try some.... cant seem to find any in my area. plus the HD price you have up there is Fantastic.

Home Depot doesn't carry Somerset,but Menards does.

Menards in Lancaster Ohio has Somersets on sale until 12/19 for $3.49/bag.

drtnshtr said:
Menards in Lancaster Ohio has Somersets on sale until 12/19 for $3.49/bag.

GREAT price for a real good pellet. I burned a couple bags in my 10-cpm and liked the heat. At that price, if I had the space & the $$ I'd be jumping all over those!

I actually bought a couple bags to try out cause I hear everyone say how good they are. I dumped them on top of the already 200lbs of american wood fiber pellets in the hopper (5500XL) so it may be a couple days before I see how they do. They looked identical to the awf pellets in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.