Somerville NJ, wish I lived closer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisNJ

Feeling the Heat
Sep 25, 2009
Burlington County
Tree guy posted to cl he has too much wood and no time to split, would go at lunch time if it wasnt a 45 minute drive up 206.

FREE HARDWOODS. FREE PREMIUM FIREWOOD. SELL AND MAKE MONEY. YOU PICK UP.

This is no joke. I own and operate a tree service and have more wood than time to split and sell. 908-399-2349.

Hopefully some members in the area read this post, theres a guy advertising near me that has 800 cords hardwood and 500 cords softwood, free if you help him clean up the brush. He got hit by the tornado last year. Im going to give him a call and maybe take a truck full everytime I help him with the brush.

I have been hearing alot of tree services are backed up in the area. I'm about an hour west of somerville, all highway. I have been picking up what these tree services are leaving by the curb all over. CL is an amazing asset to the wood burning community. Be well

Hopefully some members in the area read this post, theres a guy advertising near me that has 800 cords hardwood and 500 cords softwood, free if you help him clean up the brush. He got hit by the tornado last year. Im going to give him a call and maybe take a truck full everytime I help him with the brush.

Do you have his number??
I would like to help.

Dangit- I work in Hopewell and stay the weeks in Raritan. Wish I had the truck with me. :mad:

I talked with him yesterday. Real nice guy, and said that the repsonse has been overwhelming. He's had over 30 calls. I got my name on the list, probably number 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.