Something about yourself a stranger would never think about you if walking down the street?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firebroad said:
mayhem said:
Most people would probably never think I once killed a man just to watch him die.

Most people.
Oh crap, now I'm going to have that song running around inside my head all day--thanks a lot

What the hell are you talking about?

mayhem said:
firebroad said:
mayhem said:
Most people would probably never think I once killed a man just to watch him die.

Most people.
Oh crap, now I'm going to have that song running around inside my head all day--thanks a lot

What the hell are you talking about?

Folsom Prison Blues--Johnny Cash

That I own my own business making t-shirts (and selling vintage, but that's a good thing because if people think you're buying thier garage sale item for resale they want more $$). And apparently I also look like a weakling because I get a lot of shocked looks when hauling rounds while scrounging despite wearing a carhardtt.

mayhem said:
Don't know the song.

Just as long as you didn’t shoot him, lol, Randy

I didn't. That would be wrong.

wasnt in Reno was it?

Nope. Never been. You must be thinking of some other guy.

Mayhem - it goes back to the song. ;-)
Or maybe now you are pulling our leg??

Walking down the street no one would now I like women!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless that ask anyway.

Pete

My wife said that if a stranger saw me walking down the street, they would never guess that I'm a genius. Then she left the room giggling.

I'm starting to think her response was a little disingenuous.

-SF

bfunk13 said:
Something about yourself a stranger would never think about you if walking down the street?

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

smoke show said:
bfunk13 said:

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Best.Post.Of.The.Week.

You have heard of Master Electricians and Master Plumbers? I sell live bait for a living for about 35 years so does that make me a Master Baiter? :) (true story)!

Gary

SlyFerret said:
My wife said that if a stranger saw me walking down the street, they would never guess that I'm a genius. Then she left the room giggling.

I'm starting to think her response was a little disingenuous.

-SF

You guys gotta come to Woodstock this fall !!!

roll.gif

I like to eat, so I learned to cook.
I like to live so I learned to cook even better.

Sane.
I have extremely high standards.

Here I am walking down the street singing do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

Jags said:
mayhem said:
Don't know the song.

Just as long as you didn’t shoot him, lol, Randy

I didn't. That would be wrong.

wasnt in Reno was it?

Nope. Never been. You must be thinking of some other guy.

Mayhem - it goes back to the song. ;-)
Or maybe now you are pulling our leg??

Nope. I have never heard this song by Mr. Cash...or even of it.

Truth be told I can't stand country music...or whatever class Johnny Cash falls into.

Ditto with Neil Diamond.

You have to at least buy me dinner to find out any of this.

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
You have to at least buy me dinner to find out any of this.

Pffft.

eclecticcottage said:
That I own my own business making t-shirts (and selling vintage, but that's a good thing because if people think you're buying thier garage sale item for resale they want more $$). And apparently I also look like a weakling because I get a lot of shocked looks when hauling rounds while scrounging despite wearing a carhardtt.

When is the line of wood stove shirts coming?

>Anything about yourself similar to this?

That I once saw five giant flying sausers (and I am not crazy).

Webmaster said:
eclecticcottage said:

When is the line of wood stove shirts coming?

Actually...working on that! Then I have to pull DH away from working on the new site for Gear 4 Gearheads to add them to our other site, Kringles Country Store since it doesn't fit on G4G...well...it kinda does, what with chain saws and splitters. Hm. Now I have to decide that too, lol.

Flatbedford said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=365q2CAGyTI&feature=related

Yep, I have confirmed that country music is definitely not my cp of tea. But on the upside I did manage to make it to the end of the video...which surprised me.

Thanks for the link...I have definitely never heard that song before.

Most people would never guess that I am a graduate of Players Workshop of Second City and spent 20+ years as an actor and street mime in Chicago. That was my second job. During the day I was a suit and tie guy who designed data networks and was an expert on various data protocols. First email addy in 1983, saw the whole www when it was less than a couple of hundred sites. It's been a very good life and I am thankful.

My parents always raised me to Never Judge a Book by it's Cover. Although - I would never guess BFunk baked cheesecake (cherry is my favorite BTW), you look like my brother the plumber - who likes to bake cookies!

Life's to short to judge people on appearances or walk on the other side of the street. Treat all people equally and as you would want to be treated.

I remarried a much younger wife. People see me with my youngest and comment on how cute my grandson is. Much to the amusement of my wife!

basswidow said:
My parents always raised me to Never Judge a Book by it's Cover. Although - I would never guess BFunk baked cheesecake (cherry is my favorite BTW), you look like my brother the plumber - who likes to bake cookies!

Life's to short to judge people on appearances or walk on the other side of the street. Treat all people equally and as you would want to be treated.

I remarried a much younger wife. People see me with my youngest and comment on how cute my grandson is. Much to the amusement of my wife!

Good one, hope the brother washes up good first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.