Something different! Calling all Jotul enthusiasts.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus

Burning Hunk
Oct 30, 2007
Co. Angus, Scotland
Jotul 602 High Top.

Jotul.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a 602 original, looks like a modern 606. Did someone put the 606 top on a modern 602?

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 2.44.24 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi Begreen, it is a modern 602, the high top just fits on top as an extra.
It really throws out the heat.
I purchased the High Top 14 years ago, I don't think they are made anymore, but the 602 just keeps on rolling on!

It looks like a different accessory than a high arch top on the 606. Is this an oven? Lightened up the picture here.

Jotul.jpg

I love it! I really wanted an F118, and I almost had the wife talked into one, but she just kept pointing out that it wasn't rated for our size house. We got the F600 instead. I would never say that she was right, but I have a serious love affair going on with that F600. I don't know why I am so fascinated by the F118 design but I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.