Sometime you do have to ask for help from the customer, ***pic***

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Sometimes you need a little help on an install.

Attachments

• eli and dog.jpg
    eli and dog.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,052
I hope you taped the end of that flex before you let it rest on that wood hearth, if thats what it is.

Kind of gets you thinking. So many pic's sent in have pets in them. What do you think the percentage of pellet stove owners, also own dogs and have cats who own them?

save$ said:
Kind of gets you thinking. So many pic's sent in have pets in them. What do you think the percentage of pellet stove owners, also own dogs and have cats who own them?
i have a dog and a cat and they both love sleeping on the floor right in front of the stove. i have to push the dog out of the way when i need to open to door and knock the ash from the burnpot..

save$ said:

Sounds like save$ needs to start a poll thread to find out? :) I have 1 dog and 4 cats. They all love the heat from the stove.

Eric, so you're helping the dog?
LOL..... %-P

Corny, I thought my dog was the only one that lays on the floor like that....guess not! :lol:

Attachments

• %22Pitchfork position%22.jpg
    %22Pitchfork position%22.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 702
I have a cat and a dog, but the dog is an alaskan malamute so she is not a fan of the stove. She is usually found in the corner of the farthest room away or outside!

no pets here. want a dog.... don't want the work that comes with a dog (aka pooper scooper'ing the lawn).

briansol said:
no pets here. want a dog.... don't want the work that comes with a dog (aka pooper scooper'ing the lawn).
train it to shat in the neighbors yard.

smoke show said:
briansol said:
train it to shat in the neighbors yard.

And train them not to drag their arsehole across the living room rug too.

One of my last post went off to stove "girls" now I have stove "pets"??????

Lets bring this back to my game and go for stove "beer of the month".

Eric

You made me do it. The store, sorry for the clutter and lack of granit floor tile but I will pass on the savings to the customer before I invest in the decor of the store....

Eric

Attachments

• pellet.bmp
    792.8 KB · Views: 1,224
kinsman stoves said:

Eric

How about stove "girl" holding "beer of the month"! 2 birds with one stone???

j-takeman said:
kinsman stoves said:

Eric

How about stove "girl" holding "beer of the month"! 2 birds with one stone???

now your talking!

j-takeman said:
I have 1 dog and 4 cats. They all love the heat from the stove.

Whew !!!! Glad you owned up to 4 cats first. Dont want to be the crazy cat person on the block.. :cheese:

Just added 2 young cats to the home last week. With the 2 older ones makes 4 that love the heat.

gbreda said:
j-takeman said:

Whew !!!! Glad you owned up to 4 cats first. Dont want to be the crazy cat person on the block.. :cheese:

Just added 2 young cats to the home last week. With the 2 older ones makes 4 that love the heat.

Yeah, My wifey and son keep sneaking them home when I am not looking. >:-( 4 is it! The little one we have now is a pest, Her name had to changed to bugs. Should give you enough for a clue! Sweet little baby turned into a Little brat! She is lucky she so cute!

j-takeman said:
gbreda said:
j-takeman said:

Yeah, My wifey and son keep sneaking them home when I am not looking. >:-( 4 is it! The little one we have now is a pest, Her name had to changed to bugs. Should give you enough for a clue! Sweet little baby turned into a Little brat! She is lucky she so cute!

LOL :lol:
Too many animals here too. 2 dogs and 4 cats...The cats do not ALLOW the dogs near the stoves

tinkabranc said:
j-takeman said:
gbreda said:
j-takeman said:

LOL :lol:
Too many animals here too. 2 dogs and 4 cats...The cats do not ALLOW the dogs near the stoves

I've got ya beat.

1 cat, 19 chickens.

The chickens want their own pellet stoves, a disco ball, a sound system, and a couple of Roos. They's party animals.

our Boxer Sam !

Attachments

• XXV.jpg
    XXV.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.