Song Of The Week - End

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
I love this song !

Reactions: tbuff and Dix
well this one is WAY off the genre above....but I've been on a bluegrass kick lately. Both ladies got a voice to kill, and looks to boot, not to mention they're multi-talented on several instruments.......I'd love to see both play someday.......

Reactions: charly, zap and Dix

Reactions: Dix

Reactions: ScotO

Crack a cold one, turn the speakers up and throw some wood in the stove to, Fire it up!
Or you could just get yer ya ya's out.

I'm on an "old" country kick lately.;lol

I remember watching the farewell concert on TV as a youngster.

OK, this is my first contribution to these threads. I was looking for something different on Amazon and ordered a CD with this on it. Pretty good actually.

Got, that on vinel. Love Zappa and his music.

Reactions: perry and zap

OH MAN....this one brought back memories, Zap! Cruising around in my '74 Comet GT, back in the late 80's listening to 70's rock.......
This is one of my Lizzy faves......love the guitar solos in the middle and toward the end of the song......clean and crisp.

Reactions: zap
I'm on an "old" country kick lately.;lol

I remember watching the farewell concert on TV as a youngster.

The Judds aint "old" country. Hank and the original tear jerker is old country.

I loves me some old country too.......the old, crackly, 45rpm variety.........reminds me of my pap......
An appropriate song for the race.coming up, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.