Song Of The Week - End

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got, that on vinel. Love Zappa and his music.

I have been a HUGE zappa fan since 12yrs old. use to sneek into my sisters room and crank the joe's garage album. i have many albums and cd's. i like his live stuff the best. seen frank at royal oak music threater back in the 80's and a few years ago seen dweezil and the ZPZ band in concert.

My wife showed me this one last night. Sad but quite catchy... Life is to short so try your hardest to enjoy.

What a great story about a wonderful musician and person! Live life!

Reactions: MasterMech
That's one of my wife's favorite McLachlan tunes. It has sad connotations for me. We played it a lot when her sister died, including at her memorial. It's a touching song, played and sung beautifully.

Digging on this, Tomorrow leaving at 5am for a day of Skiing in Northern Michigan to close out the season here before I head west.

alt-J (∆) Breezeblocks

She’s morphine queen of my vaccine my love my love love love,

I always go back to this

Status
Not open for further replies.