Sooteater for pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swalz

Feeling the Heat
Jan 2, 2008
Newark, DE
Just ordered a sooteater for the pellet stove and was wondering how well they work. I see a lot of people like them for the chimneys but could not find much info on the pellet stove version.

One of my installers brough a Soot Master vacuum to a job last night. awesome unit but you get what you pay for so I am saving my quarters.

eric

I use a lint-eater on my pellet stoves. Just did the Dryer tonight actually.

Have a Soot-eater for the Wood stove. But have yet to use it. Instructions are pretty explanatory and they get great reviews on here. Should work as advertised.

I have one of these and used it for the last 2 years. They work great as far as I'm concerned, but I also clean out my vent pipe after every ton of pellets I put through the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.