Sooteater use with SS liner?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersurvey

Feeling the Heat
Jan 25, 2015
New Jersey
Is the sooteater OK to use on a 6 inch SS flex liner? No sure of the exact type of liner. If I post picture would someone be able to determine the manafacturer or type, weight?

Lot of people use it with flex liners. I quit doing it because I didn't like the dents the thing put it them with the rods flopping around.

Thank you. I have been using a Rutland PFT-8 sweepsall due to an less than ideal installer botch job. But not sure if that's the best option for a slightly hand ovalized liner. I get about 1 coffee can of dry soot with some shinny flakes from a 15 foot liner using a Hampton HI200 1.5 cords per year. Is this the best option for my situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.