Sooteater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reg1952

Sep 5, 2012
Guelph Ont.
So I ordered a sooteater with extra rods and it finally all got here. I installed a new steel roof last fall and when I cleaned the chimney after the roof was installed it was a pain in the a$$. Even slipped and bent one of the new steel shingles. I used the sooteater this morning for the first time from the bottom up. Worked awesome. Made a bit of a mess this time but next time I no to keep the vacumn a little closer to trap the soot before it falls all over the floor. Recommend this product to every one. I can even clean my dryer vent now.

Reactions: Jack Morrissey
I use the lint eater and am very pleased cleaning from the bottom up. Definitely keep a vacuum near by!

Status
Not open for further replies.