Sorry for not answering everyone's mail and pm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
I am not whining but the store has been busy and that has caused me to not be on the forum as much as I used to be. If there is a question please call me, 330-448-0300. The store hours are 9a till 5 pm Mon.-Fri. and Sat mornings I am here. The evenings are for installs so try during the day.

I also have Face Book running 24 hrs a day on my cell phone, if you are not on Face Book, you need to step out of the Stone Age and look into it. It has helped both my businesses a lot and keeps you in touch with a lot of people. Eric Kacvinsky and kinsman and brookfield stoves, send me a friend request. If you ask me nice I will send you the page of my other business. There are some very nice pics from my summer "part time" job.

Again I am sorry
Eric

Hi, I am new here on the forum. Just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are busy. So many businesses are going under near me and everything is so slow. It gets depressing if one thinks about it too much. So I hope your business continues to grow in the direction that you want it to.

PJPellet said:
Hi, I am new here on the forum. Just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are busy. So many businesses are going under near me and everything is so slow. It gets depressing if one thinks about it too much. So I hope your business continues to grow in the direction that you want it to.

Thank you. My installers like it now but they also have day jobs. Funny how the only "good" workers I can find work 40+ hours a week then work for me. I do not have enough work to keep them going 40 hours each, I wish I did.

PJPellet said:
....Just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are busy......So I hope your business continues to grow in the direction that you want it to.

DITTO!

imacman said:
PJPellet said:
....Just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are busy......So I hope your business continues to grow in the direction that you want it to.

DITTO!
i agree also, great to hear that .thanks for all the info you provided through out the years

With local places/shops closing their doors on a regular basis? Some have reduced there hours and found day jobs trying to save what litle they have left even. I'd be glad your keeping busy. Could be due to oil prices and peeps looking for something to offset the cost of high fuel prices.

Now get back to work! :) We can take up the slack for ya! hehe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.