"Sorry, No Altera's"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy123

Mar 5, 2011
PA
I called every dealer in my area. Not one had a display model of the Altera CI1250. One guy even said, "Yea, your not the first who wanted to see that one"!

Perhaps Regency should sell online?

That's a sweet deal, but for an Alderlea T5. Hope someone here can take advantage of it.

BeGreen said:
That's a sweet deal, but for an Alderlea T5. Hope someone here can take advantage of it.

Oooohhhh! I mixed up the stove names. Never mind...

Billy123 said:
I called every dealer in my area. Not one had a display model of the Altera CI1250. One guy even said, "Yea, your not the first who wanted to see that one"!

Perhaps Regency should sell online?

If I had a customer that wanted to see one (and I was fairly certain they were serious) I would just bring one in for them to see. I'd keep it on the pallet just in case they decided to buy. So come to NY and bring your checkbook!

Really, if your local dealer is getting calls, suggest that they bring one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.