SOTW- 5/16- weather

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van "The Man" Morrison.!:cool:

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Wow what a good topic AP.....;)

My number one pick...

My number two pick...this song wakes me up many many mornings going to work at 5 am....::-)

We are under a severe thunderstorm warning till 9 pm tonite here in Nepa....
bring it mutha nature...:p

Reactions: zap and Jack Straw
LMFAO...could not resist...summer of 1989...I was working at the "Merry Go Round"...heard this friggin ditty prolly 10 times a day from the corporate "cassette" sent to us to play in the store...<>
Bad bad eighties music...;lol;lol:ZZZ

Wife's pick, Stevie Ray Vaughan

We need a "don't like" button for Milli Vanilli there Gamma.<> Gotta go scrub that one out of my head.

The year I moved away from home this was a big hit and you could not turn on the radio in my sweltering $50 a month, utilities included, room without this thing coming on and reminding you that you were in West Texas and the room didn't include air conditioning. :mad:

Reactions: jimbom and PapaDave
Someone has to post Summertime Blues, but "who's" version?

Reactions: PapaDave
Different slide show to go with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.