SOTW !!!! Get Ready !!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations! Here I am thinking this was a weather post too...haha

I love all "youse guys, really do !!

I always listen to this song when I have something to celebrate

Reactions: Dix
Monday should be my last day of hell, the plan changed.

BUT have no fear, I'm going !!!!

Doesn't get much better than 4.5 miles ( no typo !) from the house !!!!

Reactions: pen
I hope you find that the wait is worth the while.

Congrats dix.

pen

On my last day of work, I would love to announce on the intercome " the following people can kiss my ars....."

Reactions: ScotO
Nope, it's gonna be here's your keys, here's your phone, get the "duck" outta my life, don't call me, and don't come near my house.

Reactions: ScotO and PapaDave
Congratulations! Glad to hear it! I made a lateral shift at work the other day (bid another job in another department), man am I glad I did. I needed a change of scenery (and air, couldn't deal with the smoke in the shop I have been working in the past 6 1/2 years).

Sooo, you are heading to that optional meeting? Great way to make a first impression. You'll be fine.

Dixie, this is my wife's e-mail sig line.
I think it's fitting.
Just imagine we're all saying this at the same time.

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together....there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.....I'll always be with you."
- Winnie the Pooh

Reactions: Dix
We all do it Daksy!

Reactions: ScotO and PapaDave
Congratulations! Glad to hear it! I made a lateral shift at work the other day (bid another job in another department), man am I glad I did. I needed a change of scenery (and air, couldn't deal with the smoke in the shop I have been working in the past 6 1/2 years).

Sooo, you are heading to that optional meeting? Great way to make a first impression. You'll be fine.

Oh, I am so "In", trust me :)

Reactions: ScotO
Dixie, this is my wife's e-mail sig line.
I think it's fitting.
Just imagine we're all saying this at the same time.

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together....there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.....I'll always be with you."
- Winnie the Pooh

Do you have a brother???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.