SOTW...Jeff Foxworthy fanz...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.

I'm going old school Gamma.

zap

To be honest I'm already sick and freaking tired of the Christmas songs. They have been playing at the stores on the radio since just after Halloween! I don't mine 2-3 weeks before Christmas, but it's just too early!

NATE379 said:
To be honest I'm already sick and freaking tired of the Christmas songs. They have been playing at the stores on the radio since just after Halloween! I don't mine 2-3 weeks before Christmas, but it's just too early!

I hear ya...
I have tried to listen to xmas tunes early this year to get into the spirit...hasn't worked dammit..the girls in the office have been playin them...

I have made a very important decision...

I am celebratin Festivus this year.... :lol:
"Festivus for the rest of us.."

NATE379 said:

Brings back great memories and nothing will ruin that for me.

zap

I didn't say anything about not liking the songs, just there is no reason to be playing them non stop 2 months before Christmas. At least wait a week or two after Thanksgiving!
I haven't heard Grandpa got run over by a John Deere yet though, guess they are saving up the good ones?

I can't find the real version... I'm pretty sure I can carry a tune better than this guy, but you get the idear

hossthehermit said:
GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:

I forgot abouts that one hoss...thanks for that... :)
Keepin the AC/DC Xmas spirit.......
big beautiful Xmas balls on the tree.... :cheese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY

Gamma, I was amazed that you had nothing to say about my edited additions to my earlier post #6

That's cause I freakin missed that hoss....I am off my game lately...I am ailing dammit... :shut: I just have not been the same since I feel down a flight of stairs last week and hit me head..... :ahhh: No I was not drunk... >:-(

hossthehermit said:
oldspark said:
Real christmas songs I was talking about.

MY Christmas songs are just as real as yours.

That's right Hoss....it does not make us bad people cause we like somewhat distorted holiday tunes... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:
GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:

I forgot abouts that one hoss...thanks for that... :)
Keepin the AC/DC Xmas spirit.......
big beautiful Xmas balls on the tree.... :cheese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY

Gamma, I was amazed that you had nothing to say about my edited additions to my earlier post #6

That's cause I freakin missed that hoss....I am off my game lately...I am ailing dammit... :shut: I just have not been the same since I feel down a flight of stairs last week and hit me head..... :ahhh: No I was not drunk... >:-(

Didn't know you fell. Last time I did that, I learned that it's not a good thing to do. and I WAS.

I went Boom!!! Fell down approximately 13 stairs....stone sober....I buhsted my droid dammit.... >:-( It was in the pocket of my polyester blend bathrobe....My knee if eff'd....might have torn something but my dr has been hunting all week so I ain't goin to anyone else...
I hit my head....it myabse a lttle mrore bsustad thn befre... :gulp:

"droid"????? Must be a woman part, I've broke just about every part of me at one time or another, but ain't busted that one.

hossthehermit said:
"droid"????? Must be a woman part,.

Yeah hoss....it's a woman part....a very very important woman part.... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:
"droid"????? Must be a woman part,.

Yeah hoss....it's a woman part....a very very important woman part.... :lol:

Well, the ol' gray mare sez she ain't got one, so it CAN'T be a very important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.