SOTW- Love gone wrong songs. Hearth.com style

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those love/relationships and wood/gear metaphors, helps explain the love hate thing I go going with my stove (at least this time of year). Just can't stay mad at her.

Yep, that was my first choice.

Reactions: stoveguy2esw

Reactions: stoveguy2esw
I have always thought this one was. It sure was the original tear jerker.

Reactions: PapaDave

Randy got back there. His mug shot.

images

I have never been able to stand that guy. Ever.

Eva Cassidy (RIP) :(

Breaking up and burning.

I think this guy is the new blood.

Magnum has ruined me for life. The bar is too high.

Eva Cassidy (RIP) :(

most are familiar with the Cyndi Lauper version, still , when artfully done its a beautiful song. not familiar with Eva Cassidy, but if she is gone I have to mourn, what a wonderful version, thanks for sharing. she's so good, so warm, in the song.

stellar version my friend. its beautiful

Reactions: fossil
most are familiar with the Cyndi Lauper version, still , when artfully done its a beautiful song. not familiar with Eva Cassidy, but if she is gone I have to mourn, what a wonderful version, thanks for sharing. she's so good, so warm, in the song.
stellar version my friend. its beautiful

I thought Cyndi Lauper put more heart & feeling into her lipstick than into this song...like she'd no idea what she had here. Eva Cassidy sang it like it should be sung. With Cyndi, it was all about Cyndi...with Eva, it was all about the song. Guess that's one difference between pop stardom and real talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.