SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us how you really feel, GF !!

Betrayal is the worst, me thinx.

That's a classic. Hard to go wrong w/ Led Zeppelin

pen

The song details how someone can look right at you and smile as they are twisting the knife.

zap

:lol: Just to clarify, as mentioned to Pen---the most I've been wronged lately is the sheepdog slurping the marshmallow topping out of my cocoa :mad: . His time is gonna come.

But it's always fun to reminisce!

As a guy that loves country music and who's favorite story of all time is The Count of Monte Cristo, somebody done somebody wrong songs and revenge stories are my stock and trade. :coolgrin:

Bring'em on!

BrotherBart said:
As a guy that loves country music and who's favorite story of all time is The Count of Monte Cristo, somebody done somebody wrong songs and revenge stories are my stock and trade. :coolgrin:

Bring'em on!

For you, BB :)

[youtube]http://youtu.be/aMj03UGIK3U[/youtube]

There's a tear in my beer.

Thanks Eileen. :)

BrotherBart said:
There's a tear in my beer.

Thanks Eileen. :)

You are most welcome.

Living it sucks.

OK already. Time to get a little balance in this thing.

Lots.

I've been looking for awhile for the GS song the goes "I'm not that kinda guy, or some such".

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Lots.

I've been looking for awhile for the GS song the goes "I'm not that kinda guy, or some such".

PM sent.

Well then we have to include my favorite of all time to play drums to. Doug died in February 2010 and Sharonna sells real estate in California.

The song was such a hit right out of the gate that they could never come up with another one to match it.

My first album. Bought it for $0.99 at Woolworth's and a month later they hit the Ed Sullivan show and the price went up a buck.

Attachments

• meet the beatles.jpg
    meet the beatles.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 220
Aweomse :0

BB, I'll be back in the AM:)

I'm not looking for life to be fair.

I just want it unfair in my favor.

This has to be my favorite BAD BREAKUP song. Chris Rock put it best: "If you've never contemplated murder, you ain't been in love!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

The video kinda ruins it for me, because I've BEEN in that resturant when the chick freaks out.

Zepplin is my fav, wish those old farts would get together for a tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.