SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Songs with Rain in them.

zap

Willie's cover of a Hank Williams tune.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/UTKGvvafFeM[/youtube]

What's with this rain theme? Damn it, it's snow season. And that is no where to be found, really anywhere here in the US. Sure a little bit, not enough for me. I have was to many $$$$$$$$$ wrapped up into winter and now getting hosed.

Stop this madness.

KC

GAMMA RAY said:
You guyz are gonna love this one.....

Not :exclaim:
I call it "Eye Candy"...nothin wrong with that.... :cheese:

Damn PhotoShop! They got some other Dudes' head on pics of my body. >:-(

iskiatomic said:
What's with this rain theme? Damn it, it's snow season. And that is no where to be found, really anywhere here in the US. Sure a little bit, not enough for me. I have was to many $$$$$$$$$ wrapped up into winter and now getting hosed.

Stop this madness.

KC

KC, next week on Thursday it is your job to start the SOTW with the subject, Songs with Snow in them.

zap

Roger that! What day of the week do we start?

KC

zapny said:
iskiatomic said:

Stop this madness.

KC

KC, next week on Thursday it is your job to start the SOTW with the subject, Songs with Snow in them.

zap

Or songs with HOSES in them!

zapny said:

zap

Yeah KC...step up to the plate......Snow songs.... :)
Lets see what you are made of...maybe a vid of you skiing to a snow song?

DAKSY said:
zapny said:
iskiatomic said:

Stop this madness.

KC

zap

Or songs with HOSES in them!

Snow and Hoses, should make it interesting.

zap

Eatonpcat said:
Creedence Clearwater Revival...Who'll stop the rain

Deja vous. Got a little shiver from that one.

Thanks

Eatonpcat said:
GAMMA RAY said:
You guyz are gonna love this one.....

Not :exclaim:
I call it "Eye Candy"...nothin wrong with that.... :cheese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-n9Zdf19-c&feature=fvsr

Who would wanna look at those guys...That second guy had bumps all over his stomach!!

Hah !! That's the song that goes through my head when there is more than one repair guy in the house fixing whatever (roof, well, carpentry, etc) >:-(

BrotherBart said:
Willie's cover of a Hank Williams tune.

Love that, BB. TY.

Can't forget Clapton :)

Status
Not open for further replies.