SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hossthehermit said:
You still broke, GAMMA? Stop by my place and I can fix it for ya. And, BTW, zap, I think that's a lame song, anytime it comes on the radio I switch stations.

Pfft hoss...what...do you think I am a super hero and can heal a broken bone in a few days?
whadya smokin??? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdMEQ2fU7HA

A lot of $$$$ going out in the next few weeks. I damn sure hope I'm waist deep in the POWDER! Muther Nature and I have not been getting along this winter. Heading to the Rockies next Saturday to get some DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

KC

OK, BRB :)

GAMMA RAY said:
hossthehermit said:
You still broke, GAMMA? Stop by my place and I can fix it for ya. And, BTW, zap, I think that's a lame song, anytime it comes on the radio I switch stations.

Pfft hoss...what...do you think I am a super hero and can heal a broken bone in a few days?
whadya smokin??? :lol:

Question #1 - Well, ain't ya? Thought you had a invisible airplane and a Rope of Truth?
" #2 - Ya don't wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.