SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir, may I have another? Love him..was happy when Free Bird was used in Forrest Gump....still listen to em on maximum volume...

Correction should say them...Thanks for doing this..really love SOTW..look forward to it.

I love music...like checkin out what you guys enjoy-if only I could spell...lol

it's almost Friday dammit...here's my thought for the day... ;-)

Changing it up.

Zap

piejam said:
Thank you sir, may I have another? Love him..was happy when Free Bird was used in Forrest Gump....still listen to em on maxium volume...

Correction should say them...Thanks for doing this..really love SOTW..look forward to it.

First thank the webbie for the use of the site, second I had talked with Gamma on starting this so really those two are the big reasons this got started but thanks.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.