SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Web's song got me thinking about this one.

I believe that there's a car in this song, reminds me so much of summer nights during my teen years

OK I am gonna do a BB impression...:p

1988...college chem lab every Tues and Thurs 6-9 pm...we would crank that Meatloaf song ..:ZZZ::-)

Those vids of Paradise will NEVER be duplicated in creative and raw sexual energy......you're just jealous that you were in diapers when we got to watch 'em......

I'm not a rock triva nut, but it seems there were a couple different female accompanists with him - ah, Karla is lip-syncing - pretty slick!
"Although Ellen Foley is recorded on the album, another woman, Karla DeVito, was used for the music video and for live performances."

There is one vid that was a little different - or maybe a different ML song with her - that has her up on a bar dancing. Good stuff...for the day.

This was back when they didn't use CGI (crazy effects) for videos......took more talent back then. I'll call that video one of the all time classics. Really.

It's not just us, Gamma:
"The album was and is a huge success, selling over 43 million copies to date and I’ve read that over the last 30+ years it still sells an average of 200,000 copies per year!"

Damn, 43 million copies....that's something!

Reactions: Jack Straw
Web's song got me thinking about this one.

I believe that there's a car in this song, reminds me so much of summer nights during my teen years
Exactly!

There was one time we all went to a campground in the pines - and people were jumping naked into the slow moving cedar-tainted creeks.......it's almost like that song and others reflect it perfectly.....

A few years ago I was listening to the radio and they were playing great songs from my youth. I thought wow what a great channel, turned out to be the oldies station :( <> ;ex

Status
Not open for further replies.