SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this one

Reactions: DAKSY and PapaDave
Cats Vid may advertise to much. So here is a Good Cover of Cats Song. Always reminds me of Summer in Kentucky growing up.... Own property down there. And my Father loved Cat Stevens. Love a lot of his songs. Since his recent actions, it seems as if his music isnt played much. Even on Classic Rock stations.

Reactions: Defiant
Cats Vid may advertise to much. So here is a Good Cover of Cats Song. Always reminds me of Summer in Kentucky growing up.... Own property down there. And my Father loved Cat Stevens. Love a lot of his songs. Since his recent actions, it seems as if his music isnt played much. Even on Classic Rock stations.

Big Cat fan, played all his stuff in the day (yes I played piano and guitar) Tea for the tillerman/miles from nowhere etc..

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.