south eastern mass pellet prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jchick

May 10, 2008
planville,ma
Hey folks, I just bought my pellets hear in Southeastern Mass from a company in Needham. http://www.brownsoilair.com/wood_pellet_delivery/ They had NEWP & Cornith WP both at 285 a ton and they had Energex for 275 a ton. 20 bucks a ton for delievery in the local area. I have been searching high and low and finally purchased. Last year I went with Robbins home and garden, which is 15 dollars a ton higher than this company. Although I am sick to my stomach with the crazy prices the store manager was very nice and gave me the April pricing as advertised on his site. Good luck to all in mass looks like most of us will be calling the oil guy if prices do not come back down to earth.

Hey Jeff. Glad to hear you got your pellets. Richie
asked me a couple times over the winter how you
made out with the Leyden. I'm guessing all was well
with it since you didn't show up here with questions.
Take care.

I just got 4 tons of Barefoots delivered from PeleetsDirect.com. $269/ ton + $50 delivery.
Yeah, I know a few people had problems with them last year, myself included, but they came through this year.

I looked at there site, they have the bearfoots listed for 294 a ton, Did they offer you a better price than posted on there early buy page?

I ordered mine back in March on their early buy program.

Status
Not open for further replies.